Friday, December 25, 2009

merry christmas


There is no accounting for foreign tastes. I do believe this eskimo is perfectly happy in his teepee. No doubt he has harnessed his reindeer to go and help Santa (anagram of Ansat, a particularly devilish airline) make 'toys'.
He has probably never heard of Christmas. 'Bully-o,' I hear you say. 'A fine thing. More nosh and presentiments for me-dee-d'dee!' I wish you wouldn't talk that way, but never mind.
You should spare a thought for the less godless in our troubled times. I know many a young man and wo-man who have been inspired by the spirit of a christly christmas to really seriously think about accepting a missionary position in somewhere distant and ungodly, such as Alaska, the Belgian Congo or New York.
Have you ever thought perhaps it's time to ruin your so-called life and go over to God?

No comments:

Post a Comment