Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ask Grace Lax - Netiquette Advice

She is as old as the hills but twice as wise. She has many answers, many of them on-topic. Ask Grace Lax for advice ... and see where it gets you!

Dear Mrs Lax,

Isn't 'netiquette' hilarious?! Like, I don't wanna know what you did first thing in the morning or that you're hungover, right? So we were put in the same grade in primary school... So whattt? It's lame! I'm cutting back from nine hours a day online to seven.

Fay Spook, Faburnum


Dear Fay,

Yes - I, too, signed up for Facebook. You will find me there if you ever want to chat or if you would like me to help you find a home for a lonely calf. I am sure I have no idea what it all means, as I am just a nice old lady and I can't even send a fax to my toaster. I'm just there to cyberstalk my servants and keep in touch with my many fans.  But, mainly, the cyberstalking. 

Mrs Grace Lax, OBE


This blog is reproduced courtesy of The Big Issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment